We are back open today, from 9.30am right through to 4.30pm. Great sandwiches, homemade soup (today’s is Courgette, Potato and Cheddar) and some very tempting looking Chocolate Muffins baked right here on the premises.
Tomorrow’s market has all the usual range of great local food plus our corner shop stock (everything from beans to biscuits!) and the wonderful Ally’s Kitchen is back again with her ever-changing and ever-super cakes, brownies and puds. Don’t miss out.
Saturday Market guest stalls:
Ally’s Kitchen – Delicious cakes & puddings
On Fridays our café offers hot and cold drinks, great homemade cakes and scones plus a different soup each week and amazing sandwiches made using fab local ingredients.
On Saturdays our Market Café serves the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
Available every Friday and Saturday:
* Bread from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley
* ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Homemade cakes and scones
* Milk from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)