At the market this week we have more lovely veg from Sandy Lane Farm in Tiddington, plus the wonderful Spoke Shop ready to fix up your bike as well as all our usual great food and our fab breakfast café.
Saturday Market guest stalls:
Spoke Shop – Sandford’s bike repair team
On Fridays our café offers hot and cold drinks, great homemade cakes plus a different soup each week and amazing sandwiches made using fab local ingredients.
On Saturdays our Market Café serves the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
Available every Friday and Saturday:
* Bread from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley
* ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)