This Saturday we have the bigger veg stall from The Clays Market Garden. Alongside our usual array of great food and drink we also have two brilliant guest stalls – Potters Pantry preserves and Natalie Ellett crafts. The local beer shelves have also been stocked up so make sure to try something new from one of our fine local breweries.
Don’t forget: next Wednesday we have the Food Surplus Café dishing up a great meal from 1.00-2.30pm – we use surplus food to make a tasty lunch and you just pay what you can.
This week’s guest stalls:
Potter’s Pantry – Homemade jams and chutneys made with allotment produce
Natalie Ellett – Beautiful things from our talented local crafter
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) Lane Farm (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) or The Clays Market Garden
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk and cream from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)