Investing in Talking Shop: There are just 5 days left to invest in Talking Shop and help us ensure we have the capital we need to ensure a sustainable future for the project. See here for info and an online investment form.
This week’s market has just one guest stall – LAM Brewing – but it is a great one. We are very lucky to have a microbrewery right here in the village – and particularly one that is doing so well. They are about to move into new premises on Sandford Lane industrial estate from where they will be able to brew in much larger quantities.
We would love to also stock cider in the shop. If you know of a local producer you enjoy please let me know at email@example.com.
LAM Brewing – Beers brewed in Sandford
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) Lane Farm (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) or The Clays Market Garden
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk and cream from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)