We are recruiting! We have two job opportunities (click on the links for full details): we are looking for a Saturday Market Operations Officer (https://talkingshopsandford.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/were-recruiting-two-opportunities-heres-the-first/) and a Project Initiation Officer – Food Team Lead (https://talkingshopsandford.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/were-recruiting-two-opportunities-here-is-the-second/) to join us to take Talking Shop to the next stage.
It’s the annual Sandford Village Fete and Flower Festival (https://www.facebook.com/SandfordVillageFete/) tomorrow from 1-6pm.The market will be open as usual until 12pm although we will be lending some of our café tables to the fete to set up from 11am so do come early for breakfast if you want to be sure of a table!
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
Spoke Shop – Sandford’s bike repair team
Sandford-on-Thames Environment Group (9-11am) – info stall
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) Lane Farm (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) or The Clays Market Garden
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk and cream from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)