We’ve got a wonderful big range of veg this week as we have The Clays from Warborough supplying us once again, as well as great cakes and puds from Ally; jams from Christina and delicious Filipino snacks from Jenny alongside all the usual cheese, yoghurt, milk, meat, bread etc.
Coming up soon…
Next Thursday Restore in Littlemore are inviting everyone to a summer picnic (https://www.facebook.com/TalkingShopSandford/photos/a.320339651354026.80341.190334047687921/1035831563138161/?type=3&theater) , from 10am-2pm. It’s a great chance to enjoy some homemade food whilst finding out what goes on at their site just up the road.
And don’t forget it’s the Sandford Fete next Saturday after the market – check out the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SandfordVillageFete/) to see what will be happening this year.
This week’s guest stalls:
Ally’s Kitchen – Delicious cakes
Potter’s Pantry – Homemade jams and chutneys made with allotment produce
Simply Foods 2 Go – Tasty Filipino snacks
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) Lane Farm (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) or The Clays Market Garden
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk and cream from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)