I’m sure anyone who lives nearby will have watched the developing new playground with interest. Well, this Saturday from 10am, it will finally be opened up and ready for playing on! This will be ideal as the weather improves and our increasingly abundant garden can be used as outside seating space on the Mondays, Fridays and Saturday mornings when we are now open.
At this week’s market we have veg from The Clays Market Garden back so there will be an extra big range this week; LAM Brewing are doing tastings of their first ever beer – Happily Amber; Jax Designs has those eggshell earrings (she is very sorry she was unable to make it last week) and the wonderful Spoke Shop is here for all your two-wheeled needs.
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
LAM Brewing – Beers brewed in Sandford
JAX Designs: Handmade greetings cards for all occasions. Designs taken from original artwork and photography, along with 2D and 3D individually made cards featuring butterflies and birds.
Spoke Shop – Sandford’s bike repair team
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) Lane Farm (http://www.sandylanefarm.net/) or The Clays Market Garden
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village
* Milk and cream from Cotteswold Dairy (http://www.cotteswold-dairy.co.uk/)
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Lovely yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid
* Local beers
* Selection of wines from the Oxford Wine Company
* Our full corner shop range of basic goods (everything from beans to biscuits!)