It’s another great market tomorrow. We are very lucky to have Mags Cuttle’s creative, home-thrown pottery back again. Along with veg from new supplier Sandy Lane Farm (https://www.facebook.com/sandylanefarm/) in Tiddington and our very own Spoke Shop to soothe all your bike repair headaches. Plus the papers, great bread, cheese, yoghurt and more and those ever-popular bacon sarnies.
Ally’s Kitchen is also back this week. She will be bringing a wide range of brownies (including new flavour – Toblerone and a no gluten variety), ginger tiffin, Bakewell tart, banana and walnut cake, and sticky ginger cake. Special requests are always welcome and enquiries for orders can be made by emailing .
Finally, don’t forget: next Thursday 28th and Friday 29th are our very exciting Open Days! 10am-6.30pm we will have a full shop and café along with lots of Talking Shop activities – remember your invite for your free tea and cake!
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
Mags Cuttle Pottery – Beautiful, homemade ceramics
Ally’s Kitchen – Delicious cakes
Spoke Shop – Sandford’s bike repair team
Sandford-on-Thames Environment Group
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Sandy Lane Farm
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village.
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Local yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid