This week Mary Drage is back with her homemade cards, Christina will have her gorgeous cheesecakes as well as her jams and marmalade on the Potters Pantry stall and after a brief break Jenny of Simply Foods has her empanandas for us all once more.
Finally – don’t forget it is our Food Surplus Café next Wednesday, 12.30-2.30. Join us for a tasty lunch and pay what you like!
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
Potter’s Pantry – Homemade jams and chutneys made with allotment produce
Simply Foods 2 Go – Tasty Filipino snacks
Mary Drage cards – Handmade cards
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Cultivate (http://cultivateoxford.org/)
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village.
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Local yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid