Just as the sun comes out and, as if on cue, Spoke Shop – Sandford’s own bike maintenance team – are here to help you get you ready for sunshine-filled cycle rides in the countryside. Looking for some thing to enjoy on a picnic? Sandford’s micro-brewery, LAM Brewing, can provide their excellent bottle-conditioned ales.
We have a bigger and better range of fruit and veg from local co-operative farm, Cultivate, (http://cultivateoxford.org/) this week. Gorgeous rainbow chard, celeriac, peppers, beautiful red cabbages and even some blood oranges top the list.
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
LAM Brewing – Beers brewed in Sandford
Spoke Shop – Sandford’s bike repair team
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* Vegetables from Cultivate (http://cultivateoxford.org/)
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village.
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Local yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid