If we want our own community-owned shop & cafe we all need to invest in Talking Shop’s community share offer before 7th March.
We won’t get the shop if we don’t.
We have the space, we have the volunteers, we have the demand… we need the start-up investment.
Invest in withdrawable shares and see your name alongside your neighbours investing to making this happen.
If we all just put in a little it adds up to a LOT!
* Invest what you can from £100 to £6,000.
* Your investment is withdrawable: after 3 years, once the business is viable you can apply to take out your money if you choose to.
* You may be able to get 50% tax relief through the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (click here for more info on our website (http://www.sandfordtalkingshop.org/become-a-shareholder.html) )
* As a shareholding member of the Community Benefit Society you are a part owner of the project and you get a say in how things are run so that the shop & cafe work for everyone.
Read the share offer and invest online
Offline / on paper –
Get the share offer document from the market on Saturdays OR by emailing OR by calling Abi on 07989 503657
And don’t forget our new website for information on what we do too
Come on – let’s make sure we hit £60,000 by 7th March!
Enjoy the market,
This week’s guest stalls:
Ashtrees Farm – Grown in Benson without chemicals. New this week: lemons and ginger to beat those colds!
Make. Do. Mend. – Clothing repair service
Natalie Ellet – Handmade crafts
Jayne Moore – Lavendar bags
Available every week:
Our Market Café serving the best bacon and egg bap around, pastries, DIY toast, fresh coffee, teas and juice.
* THIS WEEK: Honor’s Honeycomb Crunch, double chocolate cookies and Carmelitas Traybakes
* Fresh bread and pastries from Cornfields family bakery, Wheatley and ‘Sandford Sourdough’ baked here in the village.
* Free range eggs from Beechwood Farm and organic eggs from FAI in Whytham
* Great local pork from Jane and Mark Cooper
* Local jams, honey, sauces and apple juice
* Great English cheeses
* Local yoghurt and butter
* SESI refill washing-up and laundry liquid