Community Membership of Talking Shop
I hope that all of you have heard by now that Talking Shop (incorporated last year as a Community Benefit Society) is open for annual community membership.
This is the most exciting and important new step for us. Talking Shop is a community project, led by local people for the benefit of our local communities. It is only with real and regular input from local people that we can shape Talking Shop to meet local needs in ways that work.
People contribute to Talking Shop in different ways
- Some people give their time – the absolute life blood of the project, the energy and commitment of volunteers makes Talking Shop what it is.
- Others can’t give time but do join us as customers – making Talking Shop activities successful, profitable and fun community events.
- Some people make donations – helping us to take vital steps forward that we otherwise couldn’t.
Now joining up as an annual member and having your say is one of the most powerful ways of helping Talking Shop.
We’d like to have 150 members by the end of November. This would give us a fantastic foundation to make a real difference locally.
It is just £10 a year to be an annual member. Full details in the information sheet below.
Make sure that your neighbours and friends know about Talking Shop’s community membership and if you haven’t already, please join up now.
How to join up:
Use the paper form and pay by cash / cheque
- Read the information sheet below (or get a hard copy from Talking Shop on Saturday)
- complete your details on the last page
- return the hard copy form together with a cheque or (ideally) cash, in an envelope marked FAO Sarah Adair to either
- the post box next to Talking Shop’s front door (marked Talking Shop) OR
- 50 Church Road
Pay by BACs
- Read the information sheet below
- complete your details in the document on the last page – please save with your name in the file name
- pay your £10 annual membership fee by BACS to Sandford Talking Shop Ltd, sort code 08 92 99, account number 65445820 (put your name as the reference)
- email the completed form & date of BACS payment to Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (so they can marry up your payment)
Any questions contact Abi on firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah on email@example.com