Thanks to everyone who came to our 3rd Birthday Market today –
- whether to work (thanks to our fantastic team of volunteers),
- to sell (thanks to the brilliant producers who supported us today),
- to eat (thanks to over 230 fab customers),
- to face paint (thanks to Hannah, Ellie, Chip and Honor who did a wonderful job), or
- to craft (thanks to Heidi and her girls who made beautiful Easter decorations).
If you missed it here’s a couple of hours compressed into a couple of minutes by the very clever Manything. Watch how busy it got, all those people buying the best local produce, enjoying breakfast from our fantastic cafe team or pizzas and churros, and see how masterfully everything was cleared away at the end!
What a brilliant way to say goodbye to the old hall.
THANK YOU ALL!
And remember we’ll be at The Catherine Wheel next Saturday, 9am to midday.