We have a Saturday morning treat for you this weekend:
* Guest Cafe from Becky’s Kitchen
Becky Craven is guest chef in the cafe. On the menu..
* The usual: Bacon and/or Egg baps
* Breakfast bap: bacon, egg and slow roasted tomato
* Veggie Bap: Crudges halloumi, garlicky spinach and slow roasted tomato
* On Toast: Garlicky spinach or Mushrooms with poached eggs
* The Whole lot, on a plate:
Bacon/halloumi, poached or fried egg, slow roasted tomato, spinach, mushrooms and buttered toast
* Dough making – Grown ups and little ones, don’t miss the chance to come and have fun with the very lovely Kate Heath, pastry chef (formerly at Claridges), make some dough for Checkerboard biscuits and spotted soda bread, then take it home to cook up a feast.Please be there for the start at 10.
* Coopers’ Oxfordshire Meats – We will be selling the Coopers’ delicious meat and Camilla and Roly’s lamb this weekend. Jane can get you local beef too. Contact them directly for pre-orders Jane asap – Tel 01865 340935 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Camilla & Roly asap and definitely before Thursday – Tel 07776 393072 / Email email@example.com
* Cards & Stationery – Becky Chambers has just set up her own small business selling cards and stationery, stock up your card supply and get some great value gifts
* Cakes Becky Craven will be baking up a storm, find her cakes at the cafe
Any questions and all orders to us on this email by midday on Wednesday please.
Have a great week.
All the best,