She needs to raise £3,000 in 35 days!
At the moment Maria regularly rents pitches at local indoor markets, taking jobs in and returning the following month with the work complete but she can’t carry enough equipment to finish the jobs there and then. With the VW van fully kitted out she could do any job on site, would always be fully equipped for classes no matter where they were and she could spread the word about her great services much more effectively.
She needs our help to raise the money. So far she has £450 – £2,550 to go.
When you give you get something back too. When you invest you will receive a reward voucher worth 15% more than you give. So in giving £20, you’ll receive £23 to spend on the website.
- £10 would be converted into a voucher worth £11.50, or you could have some mending done, for example: a couple of pairs of trousers machine shortened and a few holes darned in a well loved jumper.
- £20 would be converted into a voucher worth £23, or it could be converted into a one hour 1-2-1 tutorial, with a subject of your own choice. Do browse the site to get an ideal of what we could teach you!
- £40 would be converted into a voucher worth £46, or you could have a custom made ‘Ive Seen Action!’ ruck-sack, up-cycled from an old suit.
- £100 would be converted into a voucher worth £115, or you could book a children’s birthday party, where up to 8 children get to decorate their own bags (and have them filled with their own sewing kit!)
- £200 would be converted into a voucher worth £230, or you could book yourself onto a sewing cluster: a group of classes where you learn how to make a made-to-measure block (skirt or blouse), style it into different designs and then learn how to make a finished garment.
- a £250 investment would get your company advertising on the paintwork of the van. Contact us for more details.
Rewards to be redeemed throughout 2013.
Go to Maria’s Crowdfunding site to help her raise the money now