Great news from our friends at SESI Refills who provide our laundry and washing up liquid refills. They are about to start selling their brilliant range in London too. Read about them in the Oxford Mail and on That’s Oxfordshire TV. And here’s a message from Rina of SESI with a few more facts you may like to know:
- Restore Charity, Bicester Green and Jack Lawson (of Cultivate Coop) build our dispensers
- Our products do not contain palm oil
- Our ingredients break down in the environment without leaving toxic residues
- We stick to ingredients which can be obtained as locally as possible
- Between all our partners we now refill an average of 7,000 bottles a year
In other news…we are now selling kindling from another great social enterprise : RAW Workshop on Greater Leys.
Ally’s Kitchen – Delicious cakes & puddings
Mary Drage cards – Handmade cards
Potters Pantry: Jams made from Christina’s own allotment fruit
Sew and Sew: Hand made toy bags ,cot tidies and other nursery items and a arrange of household fabric items eg cushions, tea cosies.